Friday, June 15, 2012

Minty Obsession

D: Hello everyone! I do apologize for the complete lack of posting. We've all been so busy with different projects, along with traveling and finals of course. I assure you that from now on we will try our best to post as frequently as possible. As you all know, its summer time and this season is all about the pastel colors and clean cut look. I personally, am so in love with the minty pastel colors that are popping up everywhere in many designer collections. So to give you some inspiration I put together some pieces that you might find will get you a little obsessed with the color as I am. Enjoy :)

Mint

Mint by darlenedar featuring a mint green nail polish

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the mint green trend, they are so so cool & chic...these pieces are great, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: