Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Kid on the Block

 Meet my new home! Well, at least the view at the end of my new street. I've been so MIA from DCO because I've been in the middle of my move to NYC. On top of that I've had to deal with Grad school applications and catching the flu my first week, which unfortunately left no time for blogging. But I'm back with a vengeance! Flu-free and ready to share my adventures and the outfits I wear on them. Since I was a little girl and first visited my aunt in Manhattan  I knew this day was coming, and the fact that it's actually here now is surreal to me. Granted, I'm aware there are long nights filled with no sleep, no food and lots of work ahead, but now I'll be able to say, 'hey, at least I'm in New York'.
 Took some quick shots of what I wore after church with my aunt on Sunday in my gorgeous new neighborhood. There's something about living on a cliff...





Mossimo pea coat 
J. Crew sheer long-sleeve shirt
DIY sheer vest
Ralph Lauren velvet pants 
Steve Madden platforms (my favorites!)

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: