Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Onyx

Onyx
 

I admit that I'm being really cliche with this look but hey, whatever, sue me I love it. Personally, I would never wear this sort of sporty outfit without heels for fear of looking too boyish. Is there a term for such a phobia yet? Malemphia. There I created one. Now trust me I'm fully aware that the price tag on this fit is not in anyway affordable for the average girl, i.e. me, but I make these design sets as a way to dream. Use them more as a template for a look that you can create using similar design (unless you really can afford this items, in which case be my guest!)
 
I have some exciting new projects that I'm going to be slowly releasing thorughout the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled!
 
oxo

2 comments:

  1. What's in any way cliche about this look? I like the leather pants and that they're a different shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot! Love this look.
    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: