Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Winter Musings

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not as ready for this Winter season as I thought I was. There is definitely a shortage of tweed trousers, over-sized sweaters and leather in my closet and its starting to really get to me! I'm a dreamer, and above is what I dream about every night. I won't stop until I have every single piece in my closet. Reaching for the stars you say? Why not. 

Seeing as I want my holiday season to be filled with fabulous parties and dinners, I'm going for elegance above all else. Granted I will have my grunge days, those are a given, but even when I'm relaxed I want to feel a sense of ultra-femininity. Whether it be throwing on a pair of crystal chandelier earrings with my high-waisted sweatpants  or wearing chunky sweaters with leather-pleated skirts, I think anything goes. 

ox 

5 comments:

  1. I'm never really ready for winter, these are great picks though! love the necklace and sunglasses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly - it never fails to just creep up on you. Thank you! ox

      Delete
  2. Nice picks! I love the first necklace and the leather pants :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes, i live for those leather pants :) ox

      Delete

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: