Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Moody Judy

I: Hello all! I hope you guys are enjoying this dip in temperature as much as I am-- winter is FINALLY here. In celebration, I created a little mood board for October, or at least the beginning of it. I'm sure, just because I change so often in what I like/like to wear, that I'll definitely post more of these within the month. Hopefully, the others will be a little more substantial. 
Basically, I'm really feeling muted, earth-toned colors and really flowy, overzised pieces lately. My makeup of choice has been a bold brow- inspired by  a photoshoot I did with Armina Muse- a neutral, or statement lip, tons of mascara, and a little bronzer. It gives off an effortless vibe, but still a little edgy feel- perfect for fall when you wake up chilly and don't feel like doing too much. I find myself also leaning toward more feminine things- I think I was going through a grungy, holey stage and now I'm back to loving the whole tailored, pretty thing again. We'll see where that goes...

Enjoy!! And Happy October ;)
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: