Thursday, November 3, 2011

Take A Walk On The Wild Side

I: We took a little spontaneous trip to a field near our houses the other day around sundown, and decided to take advantage of the beautiful lighting and the perfect scenery. I decided to show you all more of the scenery, vs more of us, because we all agreed that this place was deserving of some spotlight time. I think we all really loved the fact that we had just stumbled upon a mini paradise- not to mention one that made our skin look flawless.
I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this rich, wheat-like grass, and the gorgeous, warm lighting in our later adventures. We're constantly discovering new, interesting places for photo-ops and inspiration :)
Hope you enjoy!
Love always, C.I.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Best Thing

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton
Disclaimer
All photos are taken by me with my Canon T1i unless stated otherwise. All design sets are created by me using Photoshop or Polyvore. Questions? E-mail me: dryycleanonly@gmail.com
© 2012-2013 DryyCleanOnly by Chidimma Aniebonam | All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

INSTAGRAM @manobeina

Follow Me

Spotlight

MANOBEINA
Live In: